Facility Rentals & Birthday Parties
Since 1976, the Kimball Art Center has been the heart of Park City’s historic and vibrant arts community. We are a non-profit center for the arts, committed to engaging individuals of all ages in diverse and inspiring experiences through education, exhibitions and events. We are now located at 1401 Kearns Boulevard, approximately 1 mile from historic Main Street, and look to continue our tradition of hosting events of all types.
NOTE: The below information is for 2016 rentals only. For 2017 rentals, please contact for details.
- 41 feet x 52 feet
- 2,132 square feet
- ADA compliant entrance
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- The Main Gallery is home to our primary exhibits and offers a unique space for weddings, rehearsals, receptions, ceremonies, meetings and more. The Main Gallery is our largest space at over 2,100 square feet and has the capacity to seat over 300 people theater style or 200 people for a plated dinner.
- 25 feet x 125 feet
- 3,125 square feet
- Mix of tiered grass and bark mulch
- Dine or dance under the stars while enjoying Park City’s beautiful summer weather. At over 3,000 square feet, the courtyard is the perfect spot to share a gorgeous summer evening al fresco with you friends, family or clients.
- Host an Art Party at the Kimball Art Center! Birthday parties are available for children ages 6-12 years old. Each 2-hour party includes time to celebrate and time to be creative. Choose from art activities such as pottery, painting, drawing, collage, digital photography and more. We will provide the party room, art activities, supplies, birthday party décor and a host for your party. All you need to do is bring the food and guests! Party reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Please contact for details.
- Birthday Party Fees: $250 for up to 10 children. $25 per child after 10. 14 children maximum.
2016 Facility Rental Fees
- Main Gallery: $2,000
- Outdoor Courtyard: $500
- Main Gallery & Outdoor Courtyard Combined: $2,250
- Parking: Both our front and rear parking lots are included – approximately 60 spaces.
- Cleaning Fee: $250
- Audio Visual Rental: $150
- Security Deposit: $500 refundable deposit
All facility rentals include event staff service.
Additional classroom and studio space rentals are available upon request.